Hand Printed Saura Tribal Lifestyle Painting Frame
• This painting depicts the Saura tribe mentioned in the ancient Indian epics the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. The painting is detailed in the way it captures the everyday life of the tribe.
• In this painting you can see the village life of tribes.
• This best to gift for any occasion, be it house warming, Diwali, Christmas, Birthday or décor for your home/office.
• This is a hand printed paintings on the dried palm leaves. This painting is known as pattachitra style of painting which is 2500 years old and belongs to Odisha, India.
• These frames have been done by the artisans of Odisha.
• This frame will never attract any termite or any insects. It is completely ecofriendly and will last you long if you take care of it.
• The image is a sample. The actual product may vary slightly because no two handmade products are the same. This doesn’t mean they are defective. It only means that your product is authentic and your purchase is really helping an artisan who has crafted it with so much dedication.
• These frames are for the interior purpose only.
• Clean the frames with damp cloth.
• Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
Canvas – Dried Palm Leaf.
Frame – Lemongrass wood and Glass.
1 Hand Printed Saura Tribal Painting Picture Frame.