Krishna Rasleela Palm Leaf Engraving Framed Art
• This palm leaf engraving or Talapattrachitra is inspired from the Ras Leela of Shree Krishna. This Yellow and natural finish frame will add classic look to your home or office.
• The word ‘Talapattrachitra’ is derived from the Sanskrit words ‘tala’ for palm, ‘patra’ for leaf and ‘chitra’. These paintings are carved and cut in the dried palm leaves with a sharp knife kind of pen’. This is also known as Palm Leaf Engraving
• This best to gift for any occasion, be it house warming, Diwali, Christmas, Birthday.
• Use as décor for your living room, bedroom, dining room, study room or office.
• This is made by the rural artisans of Odisha. When you purchase such painting it helps them in sustain this skill and make their living
• The image is a sample. The actual product may vary slightly because no two handmade products are the same. This doesn’t mean they are defective. It only means that your product is authentic and your purchase is really helping an artisan who has crafted it with so much dedication.
• These frames are for the interior purpose only.
• Clean the frames with damp cloth.
• Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
Canvas – Dried Palm Leaf Engraved.
Frame – Fiber wood and High Quality Fiber Glass.
1 Krishna Rasleela Palm Leaf Engraving| Framed Art | Handcrafted.