White & Grey Handwoven Wool Rug
Designed for longevity with a timeless pattern and durable flatweave construction, these quality wool rugs provide a versatile foundation for any room. Tightly woven in a crisp mini chevron pattern and energized with colours for a relaxed enduring style. Flat Weave Dhurrie's are equally at home in casual, contemporary, and traditional settings. We use pure wool to best recreate the original texture and soft colorations, of antique dhurries prized by collectors. The dhurrie weave is native to Afghanistan, and every step in our production process faithfully follows the traditions of local afghan artisan's. The results are natural, organic, and with wonderful nuances in pattern and tone.
Color : Snow Grey, Silver Grey, Grey Green, Whisper White.
Product Details :-
● Technique : Flatweave; Dhurrie.
● Construction : Handmade in Rural India.
● Pile Height : Flat.
● Material : 100% New Zealand Wool.
● Location : Indoor/Outdoor use only.
● Floor Heating Safe :- Yes.
● Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibers.
● If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
● Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
● Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
● If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
● Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
100% New Zealand Wool
Made up of 100% imported New Zealand Wool, and ethically hand-crafted by skilled Afghan Artisan's.
1 X Carpet